10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About This Blog
This blog has been running since the middle of February this year. One hundred odd posts later, and a few thousand views, I’d like to share some information with all of my friends here.
10) Despite my lack of a second language – unless you count being able to do a passable Scottish accent and order a newspaper and a sandwich in French – a fifth of my friends here are not native English speakers.
9) This blog has not been assessed by the FDA.
8) Only 17% of my friends here are Aussies. The rest of you are all honorary Aussies at heart!
7) This blog is 99% fat free.
6) 77% of you really have to question why you are using Windows OS. All the cool people are using Mac (10%), Linux (4%), iPhone (3%) and iPad (1%).
5) This blog is currently being tested as a cure for cancer. I’m hoping to make Chuck Norris cry from laughing so hard.
4) This blog’s level of awesome – measured in nanofonzies – has been increasing over time. Your little bit of cool helps us all, thankyou!
3) This blog post is mostly a procrastination effort when I should be knocking out the last 15,000 words for NaNoWriMo.
2) The opinions and reviews expressed in this blog have not been paid for, no bribes have been received, nor does this blog receive any sponsorship. Please email me to rectify this situation.
1) Being a friend of my blog and I entitles you to one free business class flight to Perth, Australia*.
* Tyson Adams is unlikely to actually pay for your flight to Perth, let alone business class, so it would be a miracle if being a friend of his and this blog would ever eventuate in you receiving that free flight.